Online Banking First Time Login Instructions
1. Go to www.fnbcreston.com
2. Click "Sign Up" within the Account Access area at the upper right of our website.
3. Read the Online Banking Disclosure information. After reading the information, if you agree with the terms, scroll to the bottom of the page, select the I Accept button and click Continue. If you choose not to accept the disclosure information, you will have to exit out of internet banking and will not be able to complete the enrollment process.
4. After agreeing to the disclosure, Complete the eBanking Enrollment Form and click Continue.
5. After reading the instructions for logging into your new Online Banking account, click the Login to Online Banking link. The paragraph explains what your "Access ID" is and what to enter for your "Password".
6. Type in your account number and temporary first time login password and click Submit.
7. The New Password screen will pop up. You will be asked to enter a "New Access ID", which can still be your personal account number, if you choose. You will then be asked to enter a new password to replace your first time login password, this is for security purposes. Create a new password, which must be a minimum of 8 characters in length and contain the following: 2 letters, 2 numbers and 1 capitalized letter. Re-enter the same password to confirm the initial password was entered correctly. After completing this step, click Submit.
8. Enter and confirm your email address. Create a passphrase in the area underneath the image. Each time you login to online banking you will see your image and passphrase you choose, this is confirmation for you that you are on the First National Bank website. Complete the three multifactor authentication question and answers. Finally register your computer and click Submit.
9. Congratulations, you have successfully enrolled in online banking! For security purposes, if your online banking account has not been accessed for at least 90 days, your online banking account will become inactive and you'll need to complete the first-time enrollment process to gain online banking access.
Also available within online banking is CheckFree®RXP® BillPay and Mobile Banking, two additional services that are available to you for convenience banking. Contact us today at 641.782.2195 if you have any questions regarding any of our services.