Banking When It's Convenient For You!
Our convenient Mobile Banking tools help you manage and simplify your finances! Online, on your phone or in person, we are there when you need us. Bank at your convenience - Access your account information when you need it.
- View your accounts and check images online
- Deposit checks with your mobile device
- Review balance and transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills with BillPay
- Use Zelle®2 to pay your friends and family
- Access your statements and download your transactions
- Protect and manage your credit with Credit Sense1
Download our App Today!
Get started today, enrollment is easy!
All you need is your Social Security Number and your First National Bank Account (personal checking, savings, loan or CD) number.
- Mobile Banking Enrollment Instructions
- STEP 1: Search for “First National Bank Mobile Banking” in your App Store or Google Play and download the app.
- STEP 2: Tap the icon to enroll. You will need your account number and Social Security number. If you are a minor, have no credit history, or have recently relocated please call us at 877-782-2195 for assistance.
- STEP 3: Answer the additional verification questions and click Enroll.
- STEP 4: Accept the terms and conditions.
- STEP 5: Create your username and password. Your password must be between 8-17 characters in length, contain at least 2 numbers and contain at least 1 uppercase letter.
- STEP 6: Choose your challenge questions, which will be presented as a security measure whenever you attempt to access your mobile banking from an unregistered device.
- Congratulations! You can now begin using your mobile banking app!
Questions? Please contact us at 877-782-2195 (Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm)for assistance.
Stay Connected To Your Finances!
Life moves at a fast pace which makes keeping up with your finances challenging. With Mobile Banking, it only takes minutes to manage your money and the best part is you can do it anywhere and at anytime!
Manage Your Accounts On the Go
View account activity and balances, pay bills, transfer funds and more. Get started today, enrollment is easy! All you need is your Social Security Number and your First National Bank Account (personal checking, savings, loan or CD) number.
Easily send money to people or companies to pay your bills. Rather than writing checks to the same payee each and every month, you establish a payee list. Then each month it's just a matter of pointing and clicking on a payee and entering a date and amount that you would like to pay. You have the option of scheduling payments or setting up recurring payments.
Move funds between your First National Bank accounts and schedule transfers.
Send & Receive Money using Zelle
Zelle2 is a convenient way to send and receive money. Whether it's saving you a trip to the ATM or taking the guesswork out of divvying up the lunch tab, Zelle is a fast, safe and an easy way to send and request money. Funds are sent directly to the recipient's account in a matter of minutes, and all you need is the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number. Get started with Zelle >
With Credit Sense you can access your credit score1 along with personalized tips on how to improve or maintain an already great score. It's built right into your Online and Mobile Banking App, so you won't need a new login. Learn More >
Depositing a check is no longer an errand. You can save a trip the branch and deposit an check from anywhere with a few simple clicks of your camera. Learn More >
Deposit checks conveniently from your mobile device or tablet.
Check it out!